Trust, established in 2003. Our objectives are to provide education opportunities across the range - from children in pre- primary to adults in higher-education.
The motto I| ypfar sitzara 11 adopted by the Dnyanvardhini Pratishthan is from the famous couplet in the ancient epic “Meghadoota” by Kavi Kalidasa. These two words of Kavi Kalidasa are very meaningful to us even today: “If you are Perfect and Complete You Command Praise, Glory and Magnanimity” or “If You Desire Praise or Respect You Should Acquire Perfection”. There could be many more meaning attached to this phrase. It would depend on how you took at it, But, to us in the Dnyanvardhini Pratishthan, the motto is a tremendous responsibility that we have to live upto.
The Dnyanvardhini College
The Dnyanvardhini College of Arts, Commerce, Science, BBA & BCA, Chikhali, Pune is the first college of the Pratishthan. Sanctioned by the Government of Maharashtra, we are affiliated to University of Pune. University of Pune has granted affiliation from AcademicYear 2007-08.
VisionWe envisage Dnyanvardhini as a center of academic excellence in the field of Management and Information Technology where we
- Provide knowledge, the appropriate skills to apply that knowledge and the attitude to use their skills in the right way.
- Build character and personality so that our students develop a positive attitude to life and take the challenges of life head-on.
- Make our students competitive to fulfill the requirements of industry and business.
- To train the students to become the best business minds and entrepreneurs attitude.
- To provide a conducive environment for continuous upgrading of knowledge.
- To provide programs focusing on the holistic development of students
- To groom the personality of the students by providing channels to improve physical fitness and a strong sense of social and environmental responsibility.